- Size Guide
- Additional information
8’6 Walden Magic Wahine Fusion HD
The Magic rocker, Magic rails, and the Magic hull, is very unique to Walden Surfboards, the front 1/2 of the hull is concave, this single concave transitions into a double concave in the rear and the back 1/3 transitions into a moderate “V”. The concave nose adds lift and stability, perfect for noseriding. The double concaved hull and hard rails make the board fast, stable, responsive and manoeuvrable in all conditions. The Magic rails are hard, they tend to be harder than most other longboards, the unique bottom curves & bevels keep the rails from catching unlike most other hard rail boards. The Magic Model in an ALL NEW Fusion-Parabolic construction makes for a next level flex and performance.
|8’0 x 22” x 2 3/4”||58.2 ltr|
|8’6 x 22” x 2 3/4”||61.8 ltr|
Walden Surfboards was the first company to design an entire line of surfboards just for women called Walden Wahine, (Wahine is Hawaiian for girl), we didn’t just add a token pink surfboard to our existing men’s line but rather we created an entire range of surfboards for the full range of women surfers.
Fusion Hyper Drive Construction
- Fused Cell EPS Core // Closed-cell EPS core provides more response + flotation
- Clear HD-Epoxy Resin // Epoxy resin system with high thermo-mechanical performances
- High Quality E-Glass Fiberglass // E-glass has the highest strength-to-weight ratio available
- Full Biax Deck Patch (45° / -45°) // The Biax fiberglass distributes power + protects from dings
- UD Carbon Stringer or Wood Stringer // Distributes power + adds pop + adds break strength
- FCS II Fin Boxes // Takes just seconds to insert and remove the fins
- Hand-Finished // Machine-shaped, hand-laminated, and hand-finished