- Size Guide
- Additional information
EQ Lip Balm SPF 30 – 5 GR
Lip Balm assures you high UVA/UVB protection. It protects and hydrates sun-sensitive lips and is kind to the environment.
High UVA/UVB lip protection. Certified organic
The high UVA/UVB protection SPF 30 Lip Balm protects against sun and changeable weather, thus preventing lips from drying out. Enriched with beeswax and organic plant oils such as macademia oil and shea butter, its 100% naturally occurring formula prevents lips from drying out. Skin tightness is reduced, leaving softer lips. Filters made from 100% naturally occurring minerals. Non-toxic to the marine environment.
- All-natural ingredients: 100%
- Made in France
- High UVA and UVB protection
- Dermatologically tested
- Not ecotoxic
- Moistureless formula with a rich feel. Provides a protective film
- All skin types
- For use on: lips
- 5 g sunscreen stick
Certified organic by ECOCERT®; COSMEBIO® approved.
Its high-coverage texture protects lips from potential sun or cold weather damage.
- Product prevented dry lips and reduced tight skin for 83% of users.
- Product protected lips from the cold for 78% of users.
- 93% of users liked the packaging and found it practical.
* Clinical efficacy test carried out on 40 adult volunteers (males and females), aged between 29 and 52 (average age of 28 years), of which 16 had normal skin, 4 had sensitive skin and 20 practised a water sport regularly.
Titanium Dioxide: Naturally occurring mineral sun filter/screen. This sunscreen protects against a large spectrum of UVA and UVB rays (predominantly UVB) by reflecting them away from the skin’s surface on arrival.
Zinc Oxide: Naturally occurring mineral sun filter/screen. This sunscreen protects against a large spectrum of UVA and UVB rays (predominantly UVA) by reflecting them away from the skin’s surface on arrival.
Beeswax: Rich in fatty esters, fatty acids and hydrocarbon compounds, it gives texture and helps with the creation of a film coating. Listed as the main ingredient in Cold Cream by the European pharmacopoeia, beeswax reinforces the skin barrier and protects skin against harsh outdoor elements.
Organic Carnauba Wax: Secreted by Brazilian palm leaves, this film-forming wax has a high melting point, giving it better heat resistance.
Organic Shea Butter: Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and other nutrients, it protects the skin barrier against harsh outdoor elements.
Organic Virgin Macademia Oil: Nourishing and softening, it strengthens lips exposed to harsh outdoor elements.
Organic Aloe Vera oily extract in organic Sunflower Oil: Deeply hydrates to help protect lips from harsh outdoor elements.
Here’s a list of our SPF 30 Lip Balm ingredients and their function for 100% transparency!
RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL , DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE , ZINC OXIDE , CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE , CERA ALBA (BEESWAX) , HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL , COCOGLYCERIDES , TITANIUM DIOXIDE , C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES , COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) CERA* , BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER* , MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL* , ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL* , POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID , ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE , STEARIC ACID , PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) , POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE , TOCOPHEROL , LINALOOL (0,001%)
* Certified organic ingredients. 100% of the total ingredients are naturally occurring. 26% of the total ingredients are certified organic. Organic and eco-certified by Ecocert Greenlife. Ecocert reference available at: http://cosmetiques.ecocert.com