FCS II 10″ Clique Longboard Fin Performance Glass
- Size Guide
- Additional information
FCS 10” Clique Longboard Fin Performance Glass – Clear
Versatile, well balanced template. 2+1 setup compatible.
- Versatile, well balanced template.
- Shorter base makes it highly manoeuvrable.
- Slim tip provides a high level of forgiveness out of the turn.
- Suited to traditional and performance longboards.
- 2 + 1 Compatible.
- Designed to be used in most existing FCS Longboard boxes. No new box required.
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.
The FCS II Tool-Less Longboard System
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.