FCS II 10″ Whip Longboard Fin Performance Glass – Green
- Size Guide
- Additional information
FCS II Whip 10″ Performance Glass Longboard Fin – Green
Smaller tip area and extra flex for drawn out lines.
- Excels in longer waves to draw out nice singe fin lines.
- Great in bumpier conditions; smaller tip area and extra flex gives longer hold without cavitation or slip outs.
- Ideal for logs and traditional wide tailed single fins.
- Designed to be used in most existing FCS Longboard boxes. No new box required.
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.
The FCS II Tool-Less Longboard System
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.