FCS II 7″ Pivot Longboard Fin PC Carbon
- Size Guide
- Additional information
FCS 7” Pivot Longboard Fin Performance Core Carbon – Purple
Upright fin with minimal sweep and base. Loose fin for performing tighter turns in the pocket.
- Pivot in the pocket, lock the rail on the wave face and run the nose.
- Upright fin with minimal sweep and base.
- Loose fin for performing tighter turns.
- Bigger sizes ideal for logs and nose riding (9″ + 10″).
- 2 + 1 Compatible.
- Designed to be used in most existing FCS Longboard boxes. No new box required.
Performance Core Carbon
Our new PC Carbon construction with ‘Linear Flex’ produces a 3D twist & roll action resulting in a fast, super responsive fin that feels much smoother through turns. PCC fins suit fast surfing and are favoured by more advanced surfers who like to perform explosive turns on critical parts of the wave.
The FCS II Tool-Less Longboard System
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.