The following definitions are applicable:
a) “Content”. Everything that gets published through a Publication, including text, photos videos and computer programming, irrespectively its editorial or commercial nature;
b) “Use”. The use of a Publication in every way, including but not limited to watching, downloading and uploading of Content.
c) “User”. The Use of any Publication in any kind of way by any kind of person.
d) “Usercontent”. Every Content that’s offered by an User to I Love Surfing, whatever way this is offered.
e) “I Love Surfing”. World White Label V.O.F.
f) “Publication”. Everything that’s published by I Love Surfing, including but not limited to (mobile) websites, and (mobile) applications, including thereon published “Content”.
Relevance and Reach
I Love Surfing maintains explicitly all copyrights and royalties regarding all publications. It’s not allowed to share, multiply, publish any Publications unless you have written permission from I Love Surfing.
It is allowed though to share or embed a Publication without written consent of I Love Surfing on social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram by copying the link to the publication or by using the sharing applications of I Love Surfing.
I Love Surfing provides no guarantees that the Publications are completely accurate, exact or reliable. Claims, opinions, statements in Content or Publications (including advertisements) aren’t (necessarily) those of I Love Surfing.
I Love Surfing isn’t responsible for content of third parties that’s referred to e.g. through a link.
You can visit this website without notifying who you are and without giving any information about yourself. Although situations may occur that we will need more information about you in order to communicate with you, to book an order or to register your name. We will inform you by all means when we will collect your personal data on internet.
This website does keep track of the amount of visitors, the websites where they come from and which provider the visitor uses to access internet. The data will be exclusively used in such a manner that they cannot be reduced to individuals or persons.
Collected personal data will not be sold or will be made available to third parties. Exceptions can occur only when these data are legally required. And at any moment you can request to remove your data out of our files.
Exclusion of Liability
All information on this website is meant for personal Use. No right or claims can be derived from the Content and Publications on this website. All modifications, changes and typing errors reserved. We do our utmost to make the information on this website as accurate and complete as possible. I Love Surfing does not accept any responsibility for damage in whatever form for the Use of this website or for the incompleteness or inaccuracy on this website.
The information and the recommendations on this website can be altered without a preceding warning or notification. We will exert to the utmost to make this website available as much as possible, but we do not accept any liability for the consequences of the non availability of this website.
Usercontent can not infringe or violate someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
By sharing Usercontent in any way with I Love Surfing you guarantee that you have the right to do so. By doing so you:
- give I Love Surfing an irrevocable, worldwide, non-time limited, non-exclusive, royalty free, transferable licence (with the right to sub-license) for (re)use, multiplication, distribution, making derivative works, display and screening of Usercontent or parts of, for every purpose, including but not limited to Publication through (social) media like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or linear and non-linear services, as well as the right to store Usercontent in (electronic) files.
- give other Users a irrevocable, worldwide, non-time limited, non-exclusive, royalty free, license to gain access through a Publication to the Usercontent.
I Love Surfing reserves the right to:
- apply an I Love Surfing Thread Mark to Usercontent. It’s not allowed to alter, replace, move or remove this Thread Mark.
- Inform authorities at their request about Usercontent that might be punishable.
Notice and take down procedure
I Love Surfing checks Publications and Content not automatically. If you think and Publication or Usercontent is unlawful or punishable, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and state clearly the following information:
- Your full name, e-mail address, and telephone number
- what Content it concerns, including the exact URL of the page on which the Content is published
- the reason this Content should be removed including your relation to the Content
- If there’s a sense of urgency
- Other relevant information
No rights can be derived from this procedure. I Love Surfing shall judge whether the Usercontent will be deleted and whether any other measures are necessary.
Choice of law
WHY CHOOSE US
The place I go to when I need anything for my surfboards. Good service and great quality.
I wasn’t sure what board I needed, but the team helped me. I felt no pressure to buy. The team just helped me make the right decision.